International guitar competition
Dernière modification le 26/11/2020
The City of Antony is organising, in parallel of the event "Les Rencontres internationales de la guitare", the International Guitar Competition.
During three days, contestants from all over the world are gathered together. The competition is open to guitarists from any nationality without any age limit. The 2021's edition will take place betweek the 24th et the 27th of march 2021.
Rules and application form
- Click here to download the french and english version (PDF)
- Applications are possible until the 15th of march 2021
About the guitar competition
An important place is given to creation as every year we ask a contemporary composer to write a new piece for the competition : Dusan Bogdanovic (2020), Leo Brouwer (2019), Arnaud Dumond (2018), Sérgio Assad (2017), Atanas Ourkouzounov (2016), Anthony Girard (2015), Karol Beffa (2014), Eric Pénicaud (2013), Roland Dyens (2011), Carlos Moscardini (2011), Eric Tanguy (2010), Léo Brouwer (2009), Sébastien Vachez (2008), Jean-Baptiste Devillers (2007), Adrien Politi (2006), Jean-Michel Ferran (2005), Diogènes Rivas (2004), Eduardo Martin (2003), Juan Falu (2002), Philippe Lemaigre (2001), de Alain Mitéran (2000).
- Click here to download the schedule of the first round (PDF)
- Click here to download the schedule of the semi-finals (PDF)
- Click here to download the schedule of the final (PDF)
Jury prices :
- 1st price : Damiano PISANELLO
- 2nd price : Antoine GUERRERO
- 3rd price : Lovro PERETIC
Best performer of the mandatory piece :
- Damiano PISANELLO
- Antoine GUERRERO
2019's final videos
Any question ? Service Culturel
BP 86 - 92161 Antony Cedex - FRANCE
Tél. : +33 (0)1 40 96 72 82