International guitar competition
The City of Antony is organising, in parallel of the event "Les Rencontres internationales de la guitare", the International Guitar Competition.
During three days, contestants from all over the world are gathered together. The competition is open to guitarists from any nationality without any age limit.
Rules and application form
About the guitar competition
An important place is given to creation as every year we ask a contemporary composer to write a new piece for the competition : Leo Brouwer (2019), Arnaud Dumond (2018), Sérgio Assad (2017), Atanas Ourkouzounov (2016), Anthony Girard (2015), Karol Beffa (2014), Eric Pénicaud (2013), Roland Dyens (2011), Carlos Moscardini (2011), Eric Tanguy (2010), Léo Brouwer (2009), Sébastien Vachez (2008), Jean-Baptiste Devillers (2007), Adrien Politi (2006), Jean-Michel Ferran (2005), Diogènes Rivas (2004), Eduardo Martin (2003), Juan Falu (2002), Philippe Lemaigre (2001), de Alain Mitéran (2000).
- Click here to download the competition's part : Récitatif, Bel canto & Procession (1st movement of the Sonate n°5 for guitar) by Arnaud Dumond (PDF)
- Click here to download the first round results (PDF)
- Click here to download the semi-finals results (format PDF)
- Jury prices :
- 1st price : Nikita NEDELKO
- 2nd price : Rémy PATEL
- Best performer of the mandatory piece : Rémy PATEL
- Public price : Nikita NEDELKO
Any question ? Service Culturel
BP 86 - 92161 Antony Cedex - FRANCE
Tél. : +33 (0)1 40 96 72 82